North High School prides itself in being an exemplary learning community in which all members experience academic rigor, accountability, diversity and involvement in order to maximize individual potential.
Empowering all students to be global citizens as they pursue success.
- Adhere to North High School and District policies and procedures.
- Show self-respect, be honest and treat others with compassion, dignity, and fairness.
- Be actively involved and present in North’s community in and out of the classroom.
- Be informed and present for student activities.
Accountability for Achievement
- Uphold high expectations for appropriate behavior that leads to academic success.
- Support readiness to learn and extended learning opportunities.
- Recognize and reinforce positive efforts.